Friday, March 28, 2008

Waddling to an end which is in sight.

The design of the book is almost done. Just a few things left to tweek. I have decided to leave the page numbers out as they just confuse me and likely others as to why they are nessicary. I unfortunately made this decision after spending a good couple hours placing them all. Oh well, I guess you live and learn.

Last night I wrote all the prelim material out by hand and scanned it in today. I also wrote the dedication, which ended up in two parts.

it goes something along the lines of

1. To all those who love of penguins mimics my own

2. and to all those in my life, that in good times and bad, have helped me to keep waddling.



This is the end paper I designed. The texture is the word "waddle," in two shades of gray.

1 comment:

cassandra said...

awesome endpapers!!

you should secretly throw in a tiny penguin in there lol =P