Friday, March 21, 2008

Waddling my way there

Things are starting to come together. I am trying to figure out if can get my book printed somewhere close by or if it is just easier to do it myself. Hopefully those details are ironed out soon.

Right now I am working on putting in the page numbers, because they are all hand written it is a bit more tedious than simply inserting page numbers on the master page. I am also figuring out how to cite the few quotes I have which I did not write myself.

In terms of layout, I am generally happy with the vast majority of them. There is still a bit of tweaking to do, as can be expected.

I need to go to a paper store and get something to see if I can print the cover myself which would be ideal.

That's all for now

No comments: